Health Directory - Health: Weight Loss
|This category in other languages:|
- AOL Diet & Fitness - Tips, plans and tools for dieting and fitness.
- BBC Online Health - Your Weight - Details on how to keep to a healthy weight, eat well and reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes and other health problems.
- Body Mass Index Calculators - Offers tables for men and women, with adjustments for older and younger individuals. Includes explanation of results.
- Calculate your Body Mass Index - National Institute of Health (NIH) page uses height and weight (english or metric) to determine amount of body fat.
- The Calorie Control Council - Explains how to cut calories and reduce fat in a diet. Recommendations on achieving and maintaining a healthy weight, and selection of low-calorie, reduced fat foods and beverages.
- Calorie Counter - Lose weight through healthy eating and exercise. Support, diet tips and chat room.
- Calorie Database - Contains a wealth of nutritional information on individual food items, with detailed breakdown of calories, carb, fat, and various vitamins and minerals.
- Calorie-Count.com - Offers a searchable directory of nutrition facts and printable food labels. Includes a daily calorie requirement tool to determine daily calorie needs.
- CalorieKing.com - A diet portal featuring free diet plans and programmes with a powerful online diet diary.
- CalorieLab.com - Weight loss and calorie calculators and information.
- Calorielator - This is an on-line audio-visual tool to estimate the calories needed to maintain one's current weight and, if currently overweight, to estimate the number of days it takes to reach the ideal weight by reducing the food intake appropriately.
- Caloriesperhour - Provides calculators for activities and foods, as well as diet and weight loss tips, and tutorial.
- Diet and Fitness by iVillage.com - Diet tips, information on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, health calculator, find a workout, keyboard yoga and online chats and discussions.
- Diet Tips - Has articles, links, and reviews about dieting, nutrition, exercise, and other heath related issues. Contribute an article to be considered for posting.
- Dieting Review - Reviews the general guidelines and the positive and negative aspects of most popular diets. Contains a selection of weight loss tools and a forum.
- Dr. B's Weight Loss Network - Written by a doctor and includes sections on cosmetic surgery, diet and nutrition recommended reading.
- Eat Fat and Grow Slim - A simple explanation of how most people get fat and how they can easily become slim again without starving or enduring unpleasant diets. Written by Richard Mackarness, M.B.,B.S.
- FitDay.com - Free online diet and fitness journal. Input foods, activities, and goals to create individual progress reports.
- Free Diet Tips - Resource for weight loss and exercise information, and low fat recipes.
- The Hacker's Diet - Billed as "how to lose weight and hair through stress and poor nutrition," this is a serious weight loss program written from an engineering and management perspective.
- 24 Hour Fitness - Offers a summary of ten of the most popular diets on the market today, the benefits and disadvantages of each plan and whether the plan can be maintained for life.
- If Not Dieting, Then What - Dr. Rick Kausman - Provides help and support for people to achieve and maintain a healthy, comfortable weight without being deprived of food or losing quality of life.
- John La Puma, M.D. - Food and medical information, and recipes, from a physician and professionally trained chef.
- Keys To Successful Weight Loss - Important keys to successfully losing weight from a doctor plus links to useful weight loss, nutrition, recipe, exercise and eating disorder information.
- Living Lean Today - A portal to weight loss sites. Links to professional and personal weight loss sites, fitness links, health columnists, healthy recipes and other weight loss resources.
- LivingHeart.com - Individualized diets to lower weight, cholesterol, triglyceride, blood pressure, and blood sugar. Tips, books, online nutrient analysis of your diet, plus nutrition counseling with a dietitian.
- Lose Body Weight - Articles describe changes in lifestyle that will assist with weight management.
- The Lose Weight Diet - Provides a free diet and exercise plan, with an explanation of each phase, and an analysis of common advice. Also includes a comparison of popular diet programs.
- Low Glycemic Recipes - A forum to discuss diet, recipes and health issues.
- MedicineNet.com - Includes information on therapies, prevention and healthy living.
- Nu-Living - Program and workshops by Dr. Terlinsky to reduce weight offer physician assistance, multi-modal approach and individualized treatment. Virginia.
- NutriDiary - Free food and exercise logging web application that tracks, analyzes, and graphs calories in, calories out, nutrients, weight, body fat, and BMI. Also allows weight goal and nutrition target setting.
- Nutri.info - Download the Agile Body Mass Index Calculator 1.0 to calculates BMI using height, weight and gender.
- One Fat Chef - Contains low fat recipes, weight loss journal and progress, nutrition and exercise information plus the famous one fat chef. Browse through the free online healthy recipes for cooking ideas.
- Overweight .net - Provides weight management resources, tools, and recipes.
- Peoples Choice of Ideal Body Weight - Study shows that people's idea of their ideal body weight, depends on their Age and current Weight.
- Practical Weight Loss - Calorie and BMI calculators.
- Staying Slim - Find resources for staying healthy and fit. Content includes news, success stories, articles, a forum, and diets.
- 1 Stop Weight Loss - Provides information on programs, ebooks, articles, diets, tips and tools.
- The-Zone-Diet-Plan.com - Provides information about the Zone diet plan. Includes an introduction, getting started, and the science behind the plan.
- Weigh-Less - To attain and maintain the ideal weight, the healthy way. Offers message boards, chat, exercise, food for the soul, recipes and success stories.
- Weight Awareness - A health information portal with information on surgical weight loss solutions. Includes directory of plastic surgeons and gastric bypass surgeons.
- Weight Control - WebMD - Consumer health site written and reviewed by WebMD doctors.
- The Weight Directory - Directory of weight-loss resources, products and services.
- Weight Loss: About.com - Links to information about diets, emotional eating, fitness, nutrition, cooking and more, as well as weekly feature articles.
- Weight Loss For All - Provides weight loss solutions through education. Offers articles on exercise, diet, fitness, weight loss tips, and metabolism.
- Weight Loss for Good - Offers a variety of online tools, diet and exercise tips, articles and alternatives to lose weight.
- Weight Loss Help - Summaries, reviews, and recipes for weight loss programs. Provides information for and feedback from dieters on what works and what doesn't. Includes a support forum.
- Weight Loss Index - Provides information on weight loss, diet, fitness, health, and supplements.
- Weight loss Information - Including everything you need to know from exercises, to diet tips, and motivation.
- Weight Loss Made Simple - Offers sound advice in fitness, dieting, exercise, and motivation.
- Weight Loss Management Center - Expert-reviewed articles offer tips and guidance on effective weight loss planning. Also includes a free question-and-answer service with registered dietitians.
- Weight Loss Products Comparison - Introductory information on a variety of products.
- Weight Loss Psychology - Brainwashing Diet Programs - Information on an psychological affirmation method of weight-loss. Includes book excerpts.
- Weight Loss Tips - Ten points to help you from Clinical Psychologist, Thomas D. Yarnell, Ph.D.
- Weight Management Center - Expert-reviewed articles offer tips and guidance on effective weight loss planning. Also includes a free question-and-answer service with registered dietitians.
- Weight Watchers International - Official site providing information about health, nutrition, dieting, exercise and fitness.
- Weightcheck - Online weight loss and exercise advice with a personal advisor for motivation and help to achieve your weight goal.
- Weightfocus - A comprehensive resource for people interested in practical weight management information, including healthy eating, sensible dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss maintenance.
- Weightloss Resource - Includes diet plans, pills, and how to talk to your doctor. Features a body mass index and other helpful tools.
- Winning with Wendy - Motivation and support for Weight Watchers members. Includes Winning Points recipes, tips, and links.
- Zone Diet Info - Offers tips, frequently asked questions, and menus for the Zone Diet.
Visit our sister sites mozilla.org | ChefMoz | MusicMoz | Open-Site | Wikipedia
Last update: 7:26 PT, Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - edit
Popular Search Keywords:
Popular Search Keywords:
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by www.1health.xyz
Copyright 2009 www.1health.xyz All Rights Reserved.